Become a Member
So you are thinking of becoming a member of the BC Chapter of the International Facility Management Association? Great!
Membership fee schedule and application
Here are some of the advantages of membership:
- Access to the members only section on the website which contains
- Job posting details
- Reduced rate for job posting
- Current chapter news
- Education resources
- Library ? borrow books
- Board meeting minutes
- Online buyers directory
- Information on other chapters and councils
- IFMA bookstore resources.
- Free CFM study groups, exam preparation, peer knowledge and experience.
- Free guest lunch value to $50 after attending 3 events.
- Leadership opportunities / personal development.
The B.C. Chapter of IFMA was founded in 1987, in order to serve facility management professionals in British Columbia. Worldwide, there are over 17,000 IFMA members, with over 140 of them registered as members of the B.C. Chapter.
If would like a membership package to be mailed to you, please contact Lauren Orjala
You can also visit the IFMA HQ website for information, join on-line or download an application form.
We look forward to meeting you!